Applications for 2 (two) postdoctoral positions of the program “Pós-Doutorado do Programa Nacional de Pós-Doutorado (PNPD) – CAPES/MEC” in Science and Technology/Chemistry, to start in April and June 2019, will be open from March 1st to 15th, 2019 (Brasilia time).
The grant includes a monthly payment of R$ 4100 (around USD 1100), exempt of taxes, for one year, renewable for another 2 years.
To apply for the selection process, the candidate must access the form available at SIGAA, answer the form and attach copies of the listed documents (mandatory in PDF format).
The selection process announcement (in Portuguese) is available here.
The list of Faculty members and their research areas can be found here.
The selection process schedule:
- Applications: from March 1st to March 15th 2019
- Accepted and rejected applications announcement: March 18th 2019
- Appeal requisition for rejected application: from March 18th to 20th 2019
- Appealing requisition announcement: March 21st 2019
- Parcial results announcement: until March 29th 2019
- Appeal requisition for the result: from March 29th to April 2nd 2019
- Selection process final result announcement: until April 3rd 2019
- Document presentation – position starting in April: from April 4th to 5th 2019
- Document presentation – position starting in June: from May 29th to 31st 2019.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org