– For the exam, the candidates must show an id with photo (passport, driver´s license, etc.);
– The use of calculator will be allowed;
– The use of other eletronic devices such as cell phones, tablets, and notebooks will not be allowed;
– The exam will start at 2 p.m. (Brasília time) in 10.17.2017 and will last 3 hours;
– Candidates may only participate of the exam at the designated place showed in the list of candidates and places;
– Candidates in the Northeast regions of Brazil and other countries must be aware that daylight saving time (DST) will be running from 10.15.2017 in South, Southest, and Center-West regions of Brazil. The exam will start at 2 p.m. considering Brasília time.
Edital 049/2017 – Applications for Master and PhD – time, place and important notices