Applications for Master and PhD in Science and Technology/Chemistry to start in February 2018 will be open from August 30th to September 28th, 2017 (Brasilia time).
To apply for the selection process, the candidate must access the form available at the website: http://propg.ufabc.edu.br/processos-seletivos/, answer the form and attach the copies of the listed documents (mandatory in PDF format).
The edital in Portuguese is available here.
The selection process schedule:
- Applications: from August 30th to September 28th 2017
- Period for requesting the application of written exam at other Higher Education Institutions (outside São Paulo metropolitan region, or another Country): from August 30th to September 28th 2017- See Annex II Edital item 5.2.5
- Divulgation of accepted applications list and the reasons for rejection: until September 30th 2017
- Period for request application appeal: from October 1st to 5th 2017
- Result of application appeal: October 6th 2017
- Divulgation of candidates authorized to do written exam at other Higher Education Institutions (outside São Paulo metropolitan region or another Country): October 6th 2017
- Divulgation of the place and time for written exam: October 10th 2017
- Written exam: October 17th 2017
- Divulgation of written exam results: until October 21st 2017
- Period for written exam result appeal: from October 22nd to 26th 2017
- Final result of the selection process: until October 30th 2017
- Request for registration in graduate courses for 2018.1 – by Portal – from November 28th to 30th 2017
- Students enrollment – according to the academic PROPG calendar, to be announced
- Beggining of classes: according to the academic PROPG calendar, to be announced
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Annex II in english is available here.